This section allows a constant communication and sharing of information among the project partners as far as the activities for the different intellectual outputs are concerned.
Each project partner upload this section of a three months basis.
- IO1.A – Assessment Tools
The form has been presented and approved during the kick-off meeting.
Pixel also defined the structure of the platform identifying the different users' typologies (admin, lecturer, students) and related privileges and roles on the platform.
Pixel also implemented the following sections on the project portal:
- registration section for lecturers and students
- panel for questions creation
- panel for organisations' administration
- panel for lecturers' administration
- panel for final assessment creation
- panel for final assessment
Pixel continuously monitored and supported the work of the partners for the development of the intellectual output.