This section allows a constant communication and sharing of information among the project partners as far as the activities for the different intellectual outputs are concerned.
Each project partner upload this section of a three months basis.
- Organize all project documentation.
- Produce the MathE logo
- Produce the MathE brochure
- Produce the MathE brochure in the different tongues
- Produce an ovearleaf document to share the 30 question per partner and per topic.
- Produce a technical document to help the teachers to upload the questions do the platform.
- Produce 40 + 20 question per topic (40 to the SNA + 20 to the SFA)
- Produce a template form to the videos link part, together with Pixel
- Produce a template form to the videos lessons part, together with Pixel
- 3 associated partners were enrolled to the project and 3 exploitation links
30 November 2018: Elaborate the MathE logo and distribute to the partners.
29, 30 October 2018: Kick-off meeting in Florence.
15 November 2018: Produce the MathE brochure and distribute to the partners.
November/December 2018: Recruit lecturers to take part in the research.
December 2018/ January/February 2019: Recruit students to take part in the research.
December 2018: Produce an Ovearleaf document to be shared by all partners.
March 2019: Update information on the portal about lecturers and students.
On-going dissemination activities (6 activities between October and March)
8 May 2019: meeting with the students recruited to the project to listen their opinion about the platform
23, 24 May 2019:
- Second meeting in Kaunas (reenforcing the deadlines to all the questions).
- Pixel and IPB produced the templates for Review of Existing Video Lessons and Video lessons.
September/October and November: enrollement of associated partners
- MathE logo.
- MathE brochure in five different tongues.
- Lecturers and students recruited and information uploaded into the portal.
- The first 30 questions to the student self assment tool already done, per topic.
- Produce a template form to the videos link and related information.
- On-going dissemination activities (12 done untill the end of May).
- The last 10 question were alredy submitted in 9 topics, by IPB
- On-going dissemination activities (22 done untill the end of July).
- 2 associated partners and 3 exploitation links enrolled