This section allows a constant communication and sharing of information among the project partners as far as the activities for the different intellectual outputs are concerned.
Each project partner upload this section of a three months basis.
- Organize all project documentation.
- Produce the MathE logo
- Produce the MathE brochure
- Produce the MathE brochure in the different tongues
- Produce an ovearleaf document to share the 30 question per partner and per topic.
- Produce a technical document to help the teachers to upload the questions do the platform.
- Produce 40 + 20 question per topic (40 to the SNA + 20 to the SFA)
- Produce a template form to the videos link part, together with Pixel
- Produce a template form to the videos lessons part, together with Pixel
- 3 associated partners were enrolled to the project and 3 exploitation links
30 November 2018: Elaborate the MathE logo and distribute to the partners.
29, 30 October 2018: Kick-off meeting in Florence.
15 November 2018: Produce the MathE brochure and distribute to the partners.
November/December 2018: Recruit lecturers to take part in the research.
December 2018/ January/February 2019: Recruit students to take part in the research.
December 2018: Produce an Ovearleaf document to be shared by all partners.
March 2019: Update information on the portal about lecturers and students.
On-going dissemination activities (6 activities between October and March)
8 May 2019: meeting with the students recruited to the project to listen their opinion about the platform
23, 24 May 2019:
- Second meeting in Kaunas (reenforcing the deadlines to all the questions).
- Pixel and IPB produced the templates for Review of Existing Video Lessons and Video lessons.
September/October and November: enrollement of associated partners
31 May 2020:
4th Online meeting due to COVID-19 desease.
Till 22 june:
- preparation of the training program
- Preparation of the final reports (dissemination and evaluation)
- MathE logo.
- MathE brochure in five different tongues.
- Lecturers and students recruited and information uploaded into the portal.
- The first 30 questions to the student self assment tool already done, per topic.
- Produce a template form to the videos link and related information.
- On-going dissemination activities (12 done untill the end of May).
- The last 10 question were alredy submitted in 9 topics, by IPB
- On-going dissemination activities (22 done untill the end of July).
- 2 associated partners and 3 exploitation links enrolled
- 5 dissemination were performed between June 20 and November 20.
- June 2021:
The final dissemination report is already finished and the Evaluation report is still under construction
The Training Program was performed during the week between 14 june to 18 june with participants from all the educational institutions of the consortium.