This section allows a constant communication and sharing of information among the project partners as far as the activities for the different intellectual outputs are concerned.
Each project partner upload this section of a three months basis.
- Coordinate with UNIGE International Relation Office for approval to participate in the project.
- Prepare the participation at the kick-off meeting in Florence.
- Translate the English version of the MathE brochure in the Italian language
- Recruit high skilled lecturers and technicians to take part in the research.
- Organise meetings with lecturers.
- Prepare an instance in the UNIGE Moodle platform to exchange material between UNIGE researchers
- Update information on the Mathe portal.
- Organise and implement dissemination activities.
- Involve students in the use of MathE Platform.
DIMA-UNIGE participated at the kick-off meeting in Florence.
DIMA-UNIGE researchers and technical assistance recruited.
Meetings organised to liaise with researchers working on Intellectual Output 1.
Dissemination activities organised and implemented.
DIMA-UNIGE participated at the second meeting in Kaunas.
Students involved in the use of the MathE Platform.