This section allows a constant communication and sharing of information among the project partners as far as the activities for the different intellectual outputs are concerned.
Each project partner upload this section of a three months basis.
Update information to portal as required.
Build awareness of project and contribute to Community of Practice.
- Liaise with Research Development and Innovation Office for approval to participate in the project.
- Organize all project documentation.
- Prepare for kick-off meeting in Florence.
- 29, 30 October 2018: Kick-off meeting in Florence.
- Recruit lecturers to take part in research.
- Proof read the English version of the MathE brochure
- Prepare contracts for participants from LIT.
- Organise meetings with lecturers.
- Collect lecturer information and upload to portal.
- Liaise with partners regarding topics.
- Recruit technical assistance.
- Update information on the portal.
- On-going dissemination activities.
- Attendance at second partners' meeting.
- Ongoing liaison with researchers.
- Initiation of student recruitment.
- Agree timeline for activities with researchers.
- on-going information to students and lecturers.
- collate and compete financial report.
LIT researchers and technical assistance recruited.
Contracts prepared and distributed.
Meetings organised to liaise with researchers working on Intellectual Output 1.
Interim Financial report prepared. Documents collected and collated. Updates to be put in place.
LIT represented at Project Meeting in Kaunas Lithuania.
Work at that meeting reported back to the researchers.
New deadlines set for submission of materials to the portal.
Monitoring submission and evaluation of IO1.
New semester started and meeting to organise the MathE research imminent.
LIT lecturers working on intellectual outputs as scheduled.
Students have been recruited and have registered autonomously on the platform.
Associated partners and potential associated partners have been identified.
Exploitation links have been recorded.
Dissemination activities on-going.
LIT hosted partner meeting in Limerick.